END-OF-SUMMER DISCOUNT: 25%
The PCB-Cn compounds are alternatives for PCBM, for example when higher solubility is desirable during processing. In general, they give the same or even better performance PCBM in photovoltaic devices. This has been demonstrated for both polymer:fullerene and perovskite devices. Solenne has many of these compounds available directly from stock.
Currently, we have the following compounds available:
- PCBE, ethyl ester, n = 2
- PCBB (PCB-C4), butyl ester, n = 4 (n-butyl)
- PCBiB, isobutyl ester, n = 4 (iso-butyl or 2-methylpropyl)
- PCBH, hexyl ester, n = 6 (n-hexyl)
- PCB-C8, octyl ester, n = 8 (n-octyl)
- PCBEH, 2-ethylhexyl ester, n = 8 (2-ethylhexyl)
The prices for all these derivatives are the same!